Josh started out trying to build a "GitHub for music." When that idea didn't pan out, he still wanted to do something with Web Audio and WebRTC. So he started building Zencastr, which gives podcasters the ability to record "double-ender" interviews in the browser.
Get all the Mega Profitable case studies
Don't miss any of the future Mega Profitable interviews!
★ Sign up here. ★
"I asked a podcaster I knew how much he'd pay, and he said '$20 / month' so that's what I used for a price."
- Leave a review on iTunes!
- Read Josh's MegaProfitable case study
- IndieHackers interview
- Follow Josh on Twitter: @joshontheweb
Want to contact Justin?
- Join Justin's newsletter justinjackson.ca/newsletter
- Send Justin a message on Twitter: @mijustin
- Send Justin a message on Instagram: instagram.com/mijustin
- Send Justin a message on Snapchat: @mijustin