EP101 – Scott Young: teach yourself how to program, finally!
How to master a new skill (even if you think you're too old to try)
I've been trying to learn how to program since 1985. This past year, at 38 years old, I finally figured out how.
Questions we discuss in this episode:
- Is there only "one" way to learn how to code?
- Why is getting started SO HARD?
- How did Justin finally figure out a way to learn programming?
The latest from Justin:
- My podcasting startup: Transistor.fm
- Join Justin's newsletter justinjackson.ca/newsletter
- Send Justin a message on Twitter: @mijustin
- Listen to my startup podcast: Build your SaaS