6 years ago, Bjorn Forsberg built an app called OrderlyPrint for Shopify. His goal was to increase his freedom, and to spend more time with his family. Was able to achieve it? (This is the 5th case study in the Mega Profitable series)
We should measure profitability in other ways. It's not just "financial profitability." There's also "freedom profitability," and "time profitability." Because profitability is really about "getting ahead." So where else are you getting ahead?
Get all the Mega Profitable case studies
Don't miss any of the future Mega Profitable interviews!
★ Sign up here. ★
"People don't give themselves enough time. They think they're going to build a unicorn in 6 months."
- Leave a review on iTunes!
- Follow Bjorn on Twitter: @forsbergtwo
Want to contact Justin?
- Join Justin's newsletter justinjackson.ca/newsletter
- Send Justin a message on Twitter: @mijustin
- Send Justin a message on Instagram: instagram.com/mijustin
- Send Justin a message on Snapchat: @mijustin