EP81: Behind Adam Wathan's $100k book launch
Adam Wathan has always been passionate about learning new things, and sharing what he's learned with the world.
Then he discovered that he could earn an independent living doing it.
His book and video course, Refactoring to Collections, teaches PHP programmers how to apply functional programming principles to write clean, maintainable code.
In this episode, we delve into each stage of his launch. Hear about how he built and promoted his course, and what his results were.
- Adam Wathan's blog
- Adam's book & course: Refactoring to Collections
- Follow Adam on Twitter: @adamwathan
- Follow Justin on Twitter: @mijustin
- Theme music by Striker-metal.com
- Podcast hosting by Simplecast.fm
Want to support the show?
The only way I can keep making cool stuff (like this podcast) is if fans support the show! There's two ways you can help:
- Get the new Marketing for Developers course for $50 off by using this coupon: megamaker.co/coupon
- Leave a review for the show! Go to iTunes, search for Product People and click ★★★★★